Monday, November 8, 2010

CHRISTIAN INFLUENCE

November 2, 2010 e-mail

Dear Family!!!
How is everything going? Man....it sounds like there's not nearly enough going on in your lives! Mine is so packed right now its not even funny!!! We just had an amazing Zone Conference and I learned so much and realized how much there really is to do. I received a ton of revelation. I'll have to tell you all about it in my letter.
Only two trick-or-treater's came by huh? Man....that's more than us! We didn't have any....of course I don't blame anyone for not daring to come up to our trailer!
We went over to an investigators house on Saturday evening.
Both towns decided to do trick or treating on Saturday instead of Sunday (A lot of Christian influence I guess) which was nice I thought. I have so much candy right now. I'll probably get sick if I don't budget out how much I'll eat. That has never been much of a problem with me though! (As you all know!)
Hey Sam!!!! I'm glad you had a good birthday! It took a lot of effort on my part to get that candy to you! ;) O.K...maybe not......but that letter did take some effort!
I got a letter from Jeff Rowberry the other day telling me about Jay. That is way exciting! He doesn't have much time. The only suggestions I would have is 1) KNOW Preach My Gospel!!!! (There is still new stuff that I'm finding in it!) 2) Go out with the missionaries and pick their brains 3) Teach the lessons to friends or family 4) Read the Book of Mormon.
Those are some basic things that I wish I had done prior to leaving.
What!?!?!?! You shared my temple experience!?!?!?! How dare you!!! No, that's fine. I hope it was able to help.
Well...I know that this is a short e-mail but I'm out of time. I'll fill you in more in my letter!
Have a great week!!!
Love you all
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment