Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SEE YOU IN 10 DAYS

September 6, 2011 e-mail
Hey Mom and Dad! (and Sam and Emma)
Wow....we had a way fun but busy P-day today....and I just have a few minutes before this computer kicks me off. I'll have to save some stories for my letter....and some for when I get home.
Today we went and did some jumps out at a bike park called Red Rock. It was way fun. We even got some video. Then we rode our bikes five miles up into the mountains because someone told us about a sweet bike trail. It was way tiring getting up the mountain because it was about an hour and a half ride up. We finally found the trail and headed off. That thing killed us! I feel so broken right now! My head hurts, my hands hurt, my shuirchest hurts, my knees are killin me! haha yeah.....it was a crazy trail. We were jumping over holes, jumping over boulders, and a few other things that I'll wait to tell you about until I get home. haha ;) Don't want you too worried. lol But it was a ton of fun! It was so pretty too! It took us down into the forest and then out into this huge canyon. It's so pretty here in Springs...I love it! Definitely a lot to do here. It was so nice to get out and have an adventure though.
Sweet....well the topic that bishop wants me to speak on should be fairly easy to put together. ;) I will start on it right now so when I get home I won't have it weighing on my mind.
People have been asking about me? For real? You mean they actually remember me!?!?! haha Well I can't wait to tell them all 'hi!'. It really has gone fast now that I'm looking back. I am going to miss it. Coming home will be bitter sweet. I am way excited but nervous a little and just sad for some of these experiences to end. I know a lot of the stuff I do and have learned can be carried over into my everyday life though. :)
Happy Labor Day to you too! There is not much to tell about our Labor Day... lol .....just missionary work. lol Which is why I'm emailing today of course.....P-day got switched due to the holiday.
You got to Skype all the way to England huh!?!?! I bet that was neat! I bet you loved seeing the girls...and I bet they loved seeing you! ;)
Well, at the moment we have two people with a baptismal date. Its kinda sad because I wont be here for it....but I'm still way happy for them. They are a young couple with one kid. They just recently moved to Springs and have never really been religious. We went to their house a few days ago with the sisters and taught them all about baptism and the blessing that will come as they follow the commandments of God. They really seemed to enjoy what they learned. We should be meeting with them tomorrow.
We are also working with a less active person. They have not been to church in years and so wanted to take the missionary lessons again. We are helping them gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon, the church, God, all the basics. Its neat to be able to help people gain a testimony of the gospel because it in turn always builds your own testimony. Its pretty neat.
Well.....I'm thinking about shipping some boxes home just so that I don't have to pay extra on my luggage. lol....So if you get any boxes there is no need to open them. I mean, you can if you want to....but it'll just be a bunch of random stuff. haha I think I'll end up leaving a bunch behind too though. We will see.....I actually haven't really thought about it too much...I should probably start to figure that stuff out.
Anyways, I love you all and can't believe that I'm just 10 days away from seeing you! Literally.....I can't believe it!
Take care, I love you a ton!
Love Elder Cryer

P.S. Oh by the way.....I think this might happen anyways because I fly home on a Friday but would it be possible to have home made pizza the night I get home? I have been craving that delicious stuff for two years now! But...I know things will be hectic probably and I know pizza is time consuming. So if that's not possible please don't worry about it! All I really care about is seeing you all and talking and enjoying being together again. Pizza can wait if it needs to. lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment