Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I can't believe it is Christmas already. We just got back from the store and we bought lots of goodies :) Sugared cereal of course. That's a must. Captain Crunch is what I got. I don't even really know what to write about this week. It was good. :) I don't want to really say anything though so that I have stuff to talk about on Thursday! Haha We got a couple new investigators this week :) Jessee, Roman and Michael. Jessee is super prepared and amazing and a member referral. I love those! Roman we tracted into with He Is The Gift and got to teach him the first lesson. He is from Russia and is going into law enforcement. We also found Michael who we think was a potential investigator. He is awesome! Oh, and I didn't email yesterday because we had zone conference. ALL day! It was so awesome though! We got to play dodge ball and watch a movie and play minute to win it and build rockets out of paper and tape and launch them with straws. It was good times :) We also talked about the Book of Mormon. It was a really good zone conference! I am always amazed at how strong the spirit is when we talk about the Book of Mormon! and who knew, but President Shumway somehow got his hands on the gold plates! Pretty awesome :D Also, this is Elder Mo. We got to know him at the Nativity Celebration and he is a hoot! So I got a pic with him. Well, that's all you're gettin' for now. You will just have to wait until Thursday :) Love you! Talk to you soon Sister Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment