Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SIX INVESTIGATORS AT CHURCH AND WE HIT THE STANDARD!

Last email from the mission field dated 2/22/2016 Hey family! So...this is weird. This week has been great! We hit the standard again AND our whole zone hit the standard! The Nothum's came down and took me and Sister Millett out to dinner :) That was a lot of fun... AND THEY BROUGHT SISTER NELSON WITH THEM! Oh my gosh that was so AWESOME to see her! We got to meet Elder Christofferson! That was incredible! We went to a Marshallese kemem. I don't know if that is how you spell it but that is how you say it. haha We had SIX investigators at church! I had a funeral party at the Pattersons house and sang hymns with the Bailey boy. And there was another really cool miracle on Sunday...but I want to save that to tell you about in person. So ask me about it on Friday! Love you! Sister Cryer P.S. Sorry this is kind of short, but don't worry. I can talk a lot more than I can type ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment