Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS

Hey guys!
How have things been going? How is the newsletter coming? :) Hope your not having any technical difficulties! What are the plans for Christmas? Is it just the four of you or is anyone coming down? Four days till I call! I'm looking forward to it. We're going to be calling from the bishops home I think. He and his family are really awesome! On Thanksgiving he said we could go there to watch some movies and he said: "But you better not show up in white shirts and ties. I won't let you in unless you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt!" We were so O.K. with that! Yeah...their awesome!
Well....we're going to be all over the place this Christmas! We have a buch of people who want us to come over and eat and watch movies and play games! Should be really fun.
Its looking like we're in for a white Christmas! (In more ways than one)...Our mission goal for December is 100 baptisms and its looking pretty good so far! :)
We have Christmas conference coming up on the 23rd and we have to do a skit or something and so Elder Conley and I got permission from President Pfile to play guitars there. So we're going to recite the "Standard of Truth" to music!
Our music fireside is coming up too. That should turn out well. Its actually been combined with the ward Christmas party and so it should be a really nice evening. The primary kids are going to act out the Christmas story as we play music that also tells the story and then they're doing a hayride around the town and then more music and treats afterwards.....and of course Santa will be there! We actually got one of our recent converts to be Santa....he was so excited that he could help with the program.
Oh....I did get grandma and grandpas Christmas package the other day....if you could let them know that would be awesome! I'm going to write a thankyou to them and Uncle Jerry, Aunt Jackie and Zach after Christmas because I want to wait until after I open the gifts!
I haven't gotten your package yet but I did get the e-mail saying you sent it so I'm sure its on its way....heck maybe its sitting by our apartment door as we speak...(well, as I type to you!) But thankyou in advance...I'm excited.
Also...no rush at all but if my belt with the guitars on the buckle is still easy to get to could you send it in the next package that you send....again NO RUSH! But yeah...I guess that those are fine to wear on P day! so that would be awesome!
So dad....have you sold the Volvo yet? How does it feel to have LC back! :) Is Brother Watson going to paint it for you?
Well....hmmm what else am I missing? I can't think of anything I'm forgetting about...other than ELDER DOWNS ROCKS! We are having a blast. This has been an awesome transfer so far!
Well love you all....hope to hear from you soon and can't wait to talk to you on Christmas!
Love you

Love Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment