Monday, March 23, 2015

FIRST TRANSFER COMIN' UP!

I'M GETTING TRANSFERED!!!!!!!!! On Thursday I will be headed to Branson to serve in Branson West and Branson YSA wards. It's two areas combined, so I get to serve in both the family ward and the YSA branch. I am so glad that I still get to work with YSA's! I am sure going to miss everyone here though. Bishop had me get up in sacrament meeting and bear my testimony. Let's just say that "Cryer" went out with a bang. ...some tears might have been shed. Any way, so now I have to pack. That's really what I'm crying about! I do not want to pack! Haha! Oh well. It'll be O.K. So on Saturday Charles and Kaylynn got baptized!!! That was so cool! I was a little stressed out and things didn't totally go according to plan (speakers thought they were speaking on things that they weren't so there was some improv going on) but everything ended up working out really well. The spirit was there. They were both confirmed on Sunday and Charles received the Aaronic Priesthood as well. SO COOL! I might be leaving, but I am leaving on a high note! Jessee got the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday as well, and the cool thing about that was that right after he got it, he was able to stand in the circle to give Charles the priesthood. And Jon Atwell was in the cirlce too. Oh my goodness it was the coolest thing ever! Sunday was a good day :) Let's see, what else happened this week? On Tuesday we had a lesson with Justin. That kid is...I don't even know. It was one of the funniest lessons ever just because he was not on the same wave length as us in any way shape or form. We were trying to teach about prayer, and he was determined that the lesson would be about scripture study. We would ask him a question like, "How has prayer helped you in your life?" to which he would respond by telling us how he never used to read the scriptures very much because when he was young his step mom used reading the Bible as a punishment, etc., etc. It was ridiculous! Hmm, what else? On Thursday we got a GOLDEN investigator! Her name is Courtney. A member in Willard referred her to us and she is amazing! We taught her the restoration and everything she said was so perfect that it is almost too good to be true. We asked her what she thought about everything and if she thought it could be true, and she said, "Well, how could it not be? There isn't a doubt in my mind that God led me here." HALLELUJA! (Angels singing in the background as a glow fills the room and me and Sister Ratto float off our chairs). Yeah. She is pretty much perfect. Friday was good. Nothing too special. It was weekly planning day. Saturday was our baptism day so that was the highlight there, and I already told y'all about Sunday so....yeah :) That was my week :D You will have two letters this week, I promise! I am so sorry about last week! O.K., I am super excited to hear Sam's news! Is she moving to Utah or something? Well, I'd better work on finding my favorite scripture, and getting a picture for my plaque! I didn't think I was going to have a plaque! That's exciting :D Have an amazing week! Love you all! Sister Cryer Sister Ratto and I at the Bass Pro Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment