Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SHORT BUT SWEET

Hey Everyone!

Well I don't have much time to write today....I did want to let you know that we got transfer calls today and I found out for sure that I'm staying here in Calhan with Elder Torres for another transfer! I'm glad because I love this area.
Well today we came over to the Barks and cooked them breakfast to say thanks for all the meals that they provided for us! (Whenever someone cancels dinner on us we call up the Barks and they always feed us!) So we made breakfast burritos.
Well the weather has been nice here but they're expecting snow tonight
and tomorrow.
So, yesterday we tracted for seven hours! We did find one lady that let us in and let us teach her the first and she accepted a baptismal date for the 10th of next month. I'll tell you more in my letter!
Well I gotta go but I love you guys.
Have a great week! I'll write today and get it sent off today or tommorow.
Love you
Love Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment