Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MAYBE THERE'S A MIRACLE WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE

January 31, 2011 Letter
Dear Family,
How's it going? It is dang cold here! We went in to Charla Segers hairshop today and got our hair cut...again...for free! Charla's awesome!
Everyone is beginning to realize that I've been here forever! People are always making comments about it! The Primary in Ulysses is getting ready for a presentation in October and they asked me if I wanted to play violin for it. They said, "You'll probably still be here." Then they asked, "When do you go home?" I told them September and they said, "Oh yeah, you'll be back!" It was pretty funny. I really do hope I will be able to come back and visit. I've already had someone offer to fly me out the first week of December for the Christmas parade that they are part of and they want more people to help. Just an option.
Well, I have to say I loved the videos on the card...that was a fun treat. You all look great! (and the house looks good too!) (And I love your hair dad...Looks simply amazing!)
Are you still liking your hair Emma? it looks great.
So Emma, you're going to England in July? Man, so you will get back right before me! Crazy. I bet your going to have such a good time over there.
So all you girls made soap huh? It sounds like a pretty intense process! It almost sounds dangerous.
So Sam, time for a new job huh? Anything you're wanting or just something other than school? I've been praying for you to find something.
What's this about Emma looking for a job? No way. That just boggles my mind. That would be sweet to sell cards with her cartoons. You'll have to let me know how that goes.
How is the P.T. Cruiser holding up? You should just trade it in for the Charger! I have become a lot more familiar with cars since I've been out. It just kind of happened!
Yes, that is the family of four I was telling you about. I appreciate your continued prayers for them. We are still struggling with them. It's really hard. I really care about this family but I can't make choices for them. It's been pretty difficult but I'm just hoping that there is a really great reason that this is happening. Maybe there's a miracle waiting on the other side.
So enclosed are some letters to go back to the seminary kids that wrote to me. I thought they might enjoy a little note back. If you could get them to them that would be great!
Well, I love you all! Have a great week.
Love you,
Love Elder Cryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment