Monday, October 12, 2015

BOOM!!!! THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!

hey family! I loved those pictures that you sent! Those messages must have been REAL deep! So, I don't really have a whole ton of time today I am sorry! But I will tell you about the miracle of Sunday! By the time we got to Sunday we were at 11 lessons total for the week and our goal was to have 22 lessons total for the week. Shoot! We had some serious work to do! We didn't have any scheduled lessons so we decided to tract. So we did. We wanted to get as many member present lessons as we could so we got Ian Christensen to come out with us. He is getting ready to go on a mission. He stayed with us for the three hours that we tracted. We got 9 member present lessons during that time! Then after dinner we went and tried to contact a referral but they weren't home. I was pretty much done at that point. We had done good for the day, 9 lessons is really good. But Sister Fausett wanted to get the 11 that we had set goals for. So we did a little bit more tracting. Knocked 2 doors and one OTM and BOOM 11 lessons was born! What a miracle! Heavenly Father blesses the faithful for sure! And I was so grateful for Sister Fausetts desire to keep going and do more! So that night when we were going through our day though, we received a tender mercy. We had forgot about one lesson that we had had with Ian. So instead of 9 member presents we had 10. Instead of 11 lessons total for the day, we had 12. So that bumped us up to 23 total lessons for the week! God is good and the gospel is true! I love you all! Have a blessed week! Sister Cryer P.S. I said fixin' yesterday! haha I am going Arkansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment