Monday, October 19, 2015

I'M BEING TRANSFERRED!

Dear Family! Holy cow what a crazy week! I don't have a whole ton of time (what's new right?) so this might be kind of short, but it's something. So transfer calls were on Saturday. I am being transferred to Siloam Spring, AR. I am shotgun training (which basically means that there will be no established missionary there. Me and my comp are both brand new to the area and in this case, my comp is brand new to missionary work! So should be fun) and I'm not sure if I'm an STL still or not. ...Any way, so that's what's going on there :) Let's see what are some of the highlights... We got to have dinner at Gee and Pop's church and ended up talking to their preacher. That was cool! We had a crazy lesson with Myra because her dogs were gassing the place up the whole lesson! Man, we were all gagging! Brother Stuart had to keep opening the door and pumping it back and forth to get some fresh air inside! Craziness! We went tracting in an old retirement community and we got some great excuses for not wanting to talk to us! "I'm not dressed" "I can't pray with you, I have to go to the bathroom" "Sorry sweetie, I cant' stand here and talk to you my hip's broken" What the heck! lol It was pretty funny! Max and Artie came to church on Sunday! That was pretty awesome! It was a pretty great last Sunday present! Well, I'd better sign off, sorry this is so short! I love y'all though and hope you have an awesome week! Sister Cryer P.S. My ponderizing scripture this week is Alma 26:22. That sums up my goals for the rest of my mission pretty much! Love you all! Sister Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment