Monday, October 5, 2015

LET'S ALL PONDERIZE!

Hello family! Hey so this email is going to be super short, so....sorry about that! We've had a great day though and a great week! I got to write a letter this time so you can look forward to that :) I am TOTALLY going to ponderize a scripture every week! I would love to hear what yours are and what you learn from them :) My scripture this week is 2 Nephi 2:28 "And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to the great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words and choose eternal life, according to the will of his Holy Spirit;" I read that scripture today in my personal study and it was just what I needed to help me through some feelings that had been getting me down :) I particularly liked when his says his GREAT commandments. at first I just thought that is was saying that all the commandments of the Lord are great and wonderful, but then I thought of the two GREAT commandments. Love the Lord, and love others. Any way, I don't know if it's talking about those or all the commandments or both, but it was a neat though. :) Well, I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful week! Sister Cryer P.S. The Book of Mormon is true Also, we picked up a new investigator, Chris. If you could keep in your prayers that he will be able to understand the Book of Mormon as he reads, and also that his wife Kendra will be more open to listening to the gospel that would be awesome! Prayers work, so I am excited to see the miracles! I will keep y'all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment