Wednesday, May 25, 2011

COLORADO IS NO KANSAS!

May 23, 2011 e-mail
Hey everyone!
So Grandad and Uncle Gary have continued on their journeys huh...I bet that will be awesome for Uncle Gary to go through his mission area again. I haven't even left mine and I'm excited to come back! I'm excited to hear all about their visit. Hiking in the snow, dipping toes in the ocean, sounds like a ton of fun adventures!
I have been having some fun myself. Colorado is no Kansas! There are mountains here...and trees. The mountains definately affect the weather because we have gotten a bunch of rain, and Woodland park (which is in our district) got snow the other day. It's definately cooler here.
We had church yesterday and I was able to meet a lot of new people. The wards are pretty big, especially compared to the wards and branches in Kansas. We had to be at the church at 6:30 AM and we didn't get to leave until 4:30 PM! Yeah....ten hours of church. So I figure I can take the next two weeks off before I have to go again...right?!?!
There are some sweet members here though.
Today we are going to play disc golf with a couple of the families here in the ward. That should be fun. The last time that I played disc golf was with Jordan and Christine before I left on my mission! Crazy. I will probably fail horribly but hopefully I'll have fun doing it!
Well...I have more to tell you now so I'll write a letter today and send it off either today or tomorrow.
Love you all and take good care of yourselves!
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment