Thursday, May 12, 2011

GREAT TALKING TO YOU!!

May 9, 2011 e-mail
Hey!
It was great to hear all your voices yesterday! And it was quite the surprise when Carson came on the phone! Thanks for that! It was a great "last phone call". I enjoyed having some one on one time talking with each of you. You all sound like your doing good.
I'm in the same boat you are....not really much to say. I told you about everything on the phone.
I am sending two pictures with this e-mail. The first is of a purchase that I made a few days ago while we were tracting. I bought this nice pair of Crocodile skin shoes for 5 dollars and that tie for 50 cents. Not bad if you ask me!
The second picture is of an awesome family here in Liberal. I am going to miss this family a lot! They are so fun! Thought you might enjoy the picture.
Thanks for the pics that you sent. I enjoyed those. That one of Sam and Emma after doing their homework cracked me up. That's what I feel like doing some mornings during my studies! (Just joking......but seriously.) :)
Well....I look forward to hearing how your visit goes with Grandad and Uncle Gaz. That should be lots of fun! I wanna see lots of pics!
Well, take care...I will talk to you all next week!
By the way...next week is transfers. Our P-day will still be on Monday though. That will be Monday the 16th. Make sure not to send mail to the Liberal address if it wont arrive before the 14th because or else it will probably never make it to me since I'll be getting transferred.
Alright....well I will talk to you later!
Love you all
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment