Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LEAVING KANSAS

May 16, 2011 e-mail
Hey!
O.K. So...I'm in a bit of a rush! Its transfer P-day and it is hectic. First of all. Sorry for not getting a letter off to you last week. I realized that I never sent one. Just so you know...I had nothing to tell you because of our phone call on Mothers day. But today we have some news. I will not be staying in Liberal. They are moving me to Mountain shadows and Academy. Its in Colorado Springs. I know nothing about it other than the fact that its by the mountains. It should be good.
So today we are driving to Colorado Springs. Its going to be a long drive. I am going to miss Kansas SO much! I have been here for over a year now! I'm probably going to go into shock. Just so you know...no I will not be training this transfer..I'm going to be district leader in my new area.
So I just realized that Grandad and Uncle Gary will be reading this e-mail. Whats up!?!?!?! Are you having fun yet in Oregon? Is the weather treating you well? From the e-mail I recieved it sounds like your having a good ole' American time! Wish I could join ya...but that aint gonna happen!
By the way Uncle Gary....yes...I do remember that whipped cream incident. How could I forget? That scarred me for life!
And no...haven't seen any tornados.
Well...thanks for all the pics! Sorry this is so short but we're a little pressed for time.
Love you all...take care
Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment