Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MOVING



August 2, 2011 e-mail
Hello to everybody!
Its always good to hear from everybody! I love the emails and letters. Thanks for all of them. :)
Well we are moved into our new place. It was a long process of trips back and forth between our old and new apartment...but its moved over now. Now we're just organizing it and making feel like home. lol We decided to throw away some items and replace them with new just so our place would feel nicer. We got new towels and hot pads for the kitchen, a new garbage can, all that good stuff.
Our new place is nice. I'll have to take some pictures and send to you so you can see it. We have a walk in closet, a balcony, a dishwasher, air conditioning, oh...and the best part...a garbage chute right outside our door. :) We are up on the second floor so that's really nice. We live right across the street from the library which is pretty sweet. I'm pretty sure I'll be here until I 'die'. (As in....come home. lol no worries) Transfers is next week so I'll find out then.
I have been so exhausted lately for some reason! lol Maybe its all the moving and stuff...or maybe just the normal stress of missionary work. Who knows. All I know is I'm going to want to sleep in until like 9 every day when I'm back! lol Ive never been a morning person....I have lots of catch up work to do! haha
So Jackson got shaved. As embarrassing as it might be....I bet it feels so much better! So, if they left some longer hair on his head then I'm sure he looks a lot more lion like! lol
I just now noticed that you sent pictures! Wow....Jackson does look way younger! Dang!!! He looks like a puppy again! lol
Wow...have I told you that whenever I see pictures of home I feel like I'm looking at a photoshopped picture?! lol Everything is SO GREEN and colorful! haha It really almost looks fake to me now. Colorado has lots of green....but its not the same vibrant green. lol
I did get an email from Sam and Emma....well I'm pretty sure Sam wrote it....but same difference! lol Giving me the update on what they've done and where they're going. :)
I plan on just sending this email to them as well so that I don't have to re-type anything! (I know...I'm lazy when it comes to that!)
It sounds like you two are having lots of fun over there. :) I'm glad that the jet lag has worn off. lol No more walking around like zombies.....you can actually enjoy your stay! So, who's in charge of taking pictures? Are there going to be any pictures this time? ;) haha There better be....and then you can't show them until I get back! haha (Wow...that's a weird thought. lol )
What!?!?!? you only dipped your toes in the Atlantic ocean!? No, no, no...that is not acceptable. You have to go all the way in before you come home. ;) lol Besides...colder days are better because then the water doesn't feel as cold because there is less of a temperature difference between the water and the air. (That's just my own personal theory!)
So I cant wait to hear all about London and the adventures you had there! Tell everyone hi for me! I'll make it over there someday! lol Now you've been three times...Emma's been twice, and I'm still sittin at once. :( But.....at least now I can say Ive been to Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico!
It is crazy that I'll be seeing you so soon! It weird to be so close to the end. You just get so used to the missionary lifestyle being your life that it's a weird thought that its going to end. It's a nervous time and an exciting time. But I still have seven weeks to go. Still work to be done!
Well, the man we had who was going to get baptized last Sunday was not baptized. We tried so hard to help him understand how it would help him....but in the end its up to him, and he chose no. :( I never like seeing that, but I know that he felt something good. He'll come around eventually I hope.
Well, this week is going to be crazy!!! I'll try to write a letter this evening but it may be short. Ill try my best though!
Oh...did I tell you I did The Incline? It was a good workout...but lots of fun. :)
Well I better go, times up. I love you all! Have a great week!
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment