Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th OF JULY

July 11, 2011 Letter
Dear Family,
First of all....Happy Birthday mom! I was thinking I needed to include a 'Happy Birthday' in my e-mail home and then I totally spaced it. And I forgot my picture card that you sent back. So pics and videos will have to wait until next week I guess. But back to my original point. I hope that you have...or had...a great birthday. I hope you know how much I love you!
O.K. So I loved the picture of dad in the hammock. That is a classic picture. Looks like a 4th of July picture. And did I ever mention how impressed I was with that dress that Emma made?! Well, in case I didn't....WOW! That is really good.
John P passed away? Wow, no I didn't know about that. I'm sorry to hear that. Although I'm sure that Parkinson's wasn't a fun thing to deal with. I bet he's happy to be rid of that. I'm glad his services went well. So, Sam played Oh my Father. I like that song. I miss hearing Sam and Emma play. They really are quite good. I have been music deprived on my mission. Mo-Tab can only do so much. There is something different about live music. That's something I look forward to having again.
The gospel really is amazing. Everyone has something unique to offer. Each person adds so much. We all touch other lives in so many ways...directly and indirectly. Tony Luna is a great guy. I have a lot of respect for him.
What?! the parade had a bunch of lawn mowers? That is too funny. Parades are funny things when you think about it. We didn't get any parades here. At least none that we heard of. We just played disk golf, ate BBQ ribs with an active and less active family, and watched a few fireworks from our apartment window. Nothing fancy...but still very enjoyable.
Well, love you!
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment