Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE INCLINE

July 25, 2011 e-mail
Hey everyone!
Life is treating me well! We have been busy.
We had an investigator come to church for the second time yesterday which was awesome! He is getting baptized this Sunday! We are really excited. He is awesome.
We have also been busy with service. There is a member here in the Mountain Shadows ward that is such an amazing guy. He's a convert and loves helping people. We help him whenever we can. He is planning on moving to Seattle around the time I come home too. lol Who knows...maybe I'll run into him when I go up there sometime!
Today we are going to go hike the incline with the Woodland Park elders. It is a mile long hike......straight up! (At least that's what I'm told.) I'm taking lots and lots of water! lol It should be fun though...Ive wanted to do the incline since I got to this area.
Dang it...down to five minutes left..... :/
Yes....Elder Perry did come here. It was awesome. He came while you were on your mission!? He must really know what he's doing now! Ive had the opportunity to meet a lot of General Authorities and members of the Seventy. It's been neat.
Well, sorry this is so short. I sent a letter to you a little late last week. I sent it on Friday....so you should get it soon. Ill try to get this one off to you tomorrow! I really will try!
I love you all!
Take care!
Love Elder Cryer

P.S. Don't forget to email me Sam and Emma!!!! Safe travels! HAVE FUN!!!! I'll see you when you get back....just about. How crazy is that!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment