Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GETTING BACK TO A NORMAL SCHEDULE

January 3, 2011 Letter
Dear Family,
Well, we had the baptism for the Sieberts yesterday. It went so good. Didn't they look great in the picture?! It was a very sepcial day for me too. They were so happy. Afterward we were talking about something and somehow transfers got brought up and Cori said, "Well, we would all miss you alot, whoever got transferred, but I think Whitley would have a big problem with that!"
Transfers come again on the 10th and 11th of January. Elder Smith and I think that we might have one more transfer together. But on the other hand, I've been here for a little while. I just don't know anymore.
So how is it, getting back into normal life? Is it nice to be back or no? I guess some parts are good and others are not. I'm glad to be back into the normal schedule! In fact...we have interviews coming up in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to that.
I just walked out to the mailbox, across the snow and ice, and guess what I found?! A letter from mom! I love getting letters. I'm going to read it right now.
Yes, I did tell Cori what you said. I remembered! I'm glad that you all had a good Christmas. My Christmas was the same way. All my focus was on others which made it really nice. It gave me more time to focus on the 'why ' of Christmas.
So have you had any luck finding a slide/negative converter? Those things are really neat, and would be great to have so we could back up all our pictures. Speaking of pictures, I think I have a card to send home. I don't think you've seen this one yet. Enjoy!
Congrats again Sam on finishing the Harvard Classics. I know I already said that...but it really is very impressive. it sounds like you have a couple new books to dive into! I will never understand what you see in books! You obviously see more than just the words (which is all I see)!
Mmmmm...fried rice, sweet and sour sauce, egg rolls. Sounds good! I've been thinking about making fried rice again. I just haven't yet.
New windows on the 21st! That will be exciting! I bet that will make the house look a lot newer. Are you even replacing the huge window in the front?
Well, I better wrap this up so I can get it in the mail! Don't want to make you wait too long. Love you lots.
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment