Thursday, October 7, 2010

ANOTHER BAPTISM!!!



Sept 27, 2010 e-mail
Hello once again! I hope this e-mail finds you all happy!!! How are you all doing? Has the rain continued? The weather here is perfect right now! Its sunny, in the high 80's, and a cool breeze. I love it! I wouldn't mind at all if it stayed like this all winter long! It's not too hot and not too cold!
Thanks for the pictures! I think that I'd only seen one of them before...but I don't mind seeing them again! :) Man.....I really can't wait to go to the coast again. It looks so nice and relaxing! I literally have not seen a large body of water (like, even lake status) in over 8 months!!! There is a tiny little pond outside of Ulysses a mile or so that I have been to once but its man-made and not much to speak of. I may be suffering from aquaphobia when I get home!!!
Well I can't believe that I was absent for that Bob and Bill der moment. That does sound very similar to our many "der" moments!!! Hey...we always figured it out.........e....v....e....n....t....u....a....l....l....y! As long as we get paid by the hour we're in good shape!
So you and Sam and Mom went to the Relief Society broadcast? It was good wasn't it. Yes...I was there as well! Don't tell anyone. Can you believe that?! After 20 years I finally got to go to one! No, actually the reason I was there (Along with Elder Moser of course) was because they were doing a dinner at the church for the sisters and they told us to just come eat dinner with them. So I only got to hear the very first talk.
Well, we haven't actually eaten at the Mennonite restaurant yet. We have been there multiple times but they're always closed. Our last attempt we called to see if they were open and they were but they were charging $7.00 for lunch. We decided to pass. I know, I know....we're tight wads. :)
So guess what?!?!?!?!?! I have awesome news! We were blessed with another baptism this Sunday. He was so excited to be baptized. We found him two Mondays ago. He is 20 years old. He loved his baptism and loves the church!
(Pic 1 and 2 are at his baptism)
I also thought you might like to see a picture of my beautiful B-day cake that you sent and I baked! Elder Mosers 20th B-day is Oct 5th and so we decided to just do a joint B-Day! (Hence, both the badges!) It turned out really good! Very tasty!
(Pic 3 is the cake!)
So I guess that I'll be sending home that picture card soon! I thought that was one that I had sent and got back but I guess not! I'll get on that!
Well....I'll give you more info about the baptism and other stuff in my letter but for now I gotta run!
Love you all! Keep being awesome and doing great!
Love Elder Cryer!!!

P.S. I havn't done it yet....but would it be dumb to sell my blue pinstripe suit for $80.00 and put that towards a suit that has longer pants? What are your feelings? I'm not sure if I even want to do it. I'm just thinkin! (I had someone offer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment