Friday, December 3, 2010

STAYING IN ULYSSES AGAIN...I'M GLAD!

November 29, 2010 e-mail

Whew....I'm going to have to make this e-mail quick. Today...as you might know....is TRANSFER DAY!!!! That long anticipated...yet dreaded transfer day. Well....remember when you said that I would REALLY miss these people when I leave? Well...you are right. I am going to miss them....BUT!....I don't have to worry about that for another six weeks!!!! Yes, I get to spend Christmas in Ulysses and Hugoton! Can you believe that?! I'm shocked, but happy!
Well yes, I did have a great Thanksgiving. I ate lots and played some highway football. I think I told you about that.
I can't believe that you are putting up the Christmas tree today!!! That is SO not legal! It will be fun though! I have already helped putting up a ton of Christmas stuff! There is one family with presents wrapped and under the tree already!
Yeah, I wish that we could have i-pads but that probably wont be happening anytime soon!
Thanks for the pics. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe that you sent that cruel picture of the jello salad. That hurts!!! :)
Well Elder Moser needs to pack and get headed off so I have to leave.
Have a great day! I'll write with more details soon!
Love you
Love Elder Cryer

No comments:

Post a Comment